Friday, May 9, 2008

Remembering old stuff is cool...

So I'm sitting around trying to think up blog entry ideas, and I realize that I have a whole folder of grainy pictures from my trip to Ethiopia in March 2007 that are just waiting to be photoshopped. I sat down for a couple of hours and fiddled with the ones that were half decent, and here is the result. Be forewarned, these were taken on crappy disposable cameras and are the infant steps of my photographical journeys [Read: They are shit, don't hurt me]. Here they are, some cool photos all the way from Africa...

Hey! Who's that white guy in the last photo wearing the snazzy white polo? Holy shit, that's ME..!!!?

For those that don't know, I used to look like this...
Now, I look a lot more like this...
I guess this goes to show, a lot of things can change in two years, but some things will forever be the same..:-)

-Matt

No comments: