Some anonymous person (HBoO) convinced me to write 25 things about myself that are reasonably unknown.
Here we go:
1. When I was a kid, my bus stop was a quarter mile down the street. My friend and I would walk past several ranchers to get there, each with its own dirt or stone driveway. One of the dirt driveways had a deep hole that would always fill with water when it rained. During winter, the water would freeze, creating a miniature ice rink. Every day, we'd "skate" on it or smash the thin ice with our feet, at which point we'd pretend to drown. The water was just a few inches deep which leads me to believe that my 9 year old imagination was just like LSD.
2. Once, I challenged a kid on my street to a race to the top of the street and back. I lost the race...and my dignity.
3. I have a small mole on my right thigh that always grows a single black hair. It may or may not be cancerous.
4. I hold my cell phone in my front pocket. If I forget to put it there before I go out, my pocket periodically vibrates.
5. I brush my teeth the exact same way every time.
6. I often think about trying stand up comedy.
7. I don't know how to properly use a tissue. When I have a cold, I snot rocket into a toilet.
8. I shower with my back facing the water.
9. Though I owned and played Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and Sonic and Knuckles for several years, I never beat any of them.
10. I owned NHL 95 for Sega Genesis. Often I would create a character named Matt Brinn and give him maximum stats because I'm awesome.
11. I used cheat codes to beat Grand Theft Auto III, but not Vice City or San Andreas.
12. I think my favorite cheesy song from the 80s is Cum on Feel the Noize by Quiet Riot. Honorable mention-Sand Castles in the Sand
13. If all else fails, I have a great radio DJ voice.
14. And a movie trailer voice.
15. In a world...
16. I joined the internet community on July 1st, 2001 at the now deceased planetnamek.com with the username "MangaMan". I participated in lengthy Dragon Ball Z debates and text RPGs.
17. I say LOL out loud when I think something is only kind of funny.
18. When I did Tae Kwon Do, we had to memorize the meaning of each form that we did. I can still recite the meaning of the white belt form from memory.
19. Chun Ji means literally the heaven and the earth. It is in the orient and is interpreted as the creation of the world or the beginning of human history. Therefore, it is the initial pattern played by the beginner. This pattern consists of two similar parts, one to represent the heavens and the other, the earth.
20. My favorite movie is Amelie. I'm not afraid to admit that I bawled when the cat moved the beads. I still tear up when I see it.
21. No other movie has made me cry. Grave of the Fireflies came close.
22. I recently watched Firefly, the Joss Whedon show that got canceled after 14 episodes. It's the best show I've seen since Cowboy Bebop. I guess this means that one of my favorite things is sci-fi western comedy dramas that last a season or less before releasing a movie spawned from DVD sales.
23. Bad acting in a good movie stings my soul. Bad acting in a bad movie makes life worth living.
24. When I take my glasses off, I'm compelled to rub my eyes incessantly.
25. It's been thirty hours since I've consumed a food that isn't pizza.
Wow, twenty five things is too many. Until next time...