Monday, December 1, 2008

Revamp...

Yes, I've been neglectful, but let's try something new. See that new header? It means that this blog is taking a new direction. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to start writing about issues (talkin' 'bout the issues but keeping it funkay!) that I have some insight on. Things like, the global economic meltdown, the crazy people that are being thrown to the forefront of the "new" Republican party, Obama's transition to the White House, and maybe this huge thesis I have to write over the next six months on the politics of the Great Depression and how they are being rehashed, day by day, in the waning months of 2008.

Bored? Too bad. This is what I've been thinking and reading about, so this is what I'm going to write about. Stick around, hopefully I'll say something smart..:-)

-Matt

No comments: