Sunday, February 17, 2008

Career Musings...

I'm getting really excited about the prospect of studying and doing photography as a profession. In a fit of heated passion relative boredom, I collected all of my favorite photographs and put them on a Flickr account...

However, if you are like me and are far too lazy to click on the above link and scroll through pictures, clicking on them individually, all of the pictures that I uploaded can be seen via thumbnail at the bottom left of this page under the title "Stüff". This replaced what was previously placed under "Stüff", an assortment of Facebook photos, none of which were taken by me...

My next entry will be written tomorrow night, an epic chronicle of my journey to the south of England to visit my cousin for the weekend and my return thence. Until tomorrow night..:-)

-Matt

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey! I'm in a picture!

I'M FAMOUS