Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A day of post-Christmas shopping and artsy farts pitchahs...

Today, I was abruptly woken at 11 AM by HBoO at 11 AM for a post-Christmas shopping extravaganza. What actually happened, though, was that I was drugged..dragged? drug? draggen?...through a bunch of girly stores with HBoO and HBoO's little sister. At one point, I was overcome with an urge to buy expensive things that I cannot afford, but luckily, both EB and Gamestop were out of XBox360s...

The trip, even though riddled with shoe shoppings, clothes shoppings, and "No, Matt, you're making the people around us uncomfortable"s, it was worth it to go. HBoO showed me a bunch of the cool features that my camera possesses, and the rest of this post will be used to show off my attempts at using digital macro being artistic...

Here is an unnecessarily detailed close-up of my hair brush. Ooo..aaahh...















Here is my attempt at playing with the color focus feature. I kind of like the reflectyness of my guitar in this one, it usually just looks dirty...














Another unnecessarily close-up, but this one is a bit less gross. I like how my guitar looks asymmetrical and broken in this one...
















There you have it. Expect more artsy fartsyness in the future..:-)

-Matt

No comments: