Sunday, December 9, 2007

Things more important than an impendingly due 20 page research paper...

In my prior entry, I revealed that this weekend would be really hectic because I'd be doing all sorts of schoolwork. Let's take a look at this weekend's events so far:

1. Walked to HBoO's house at 6:30 PM...
2. Wrote a blôgüle entry about the movie I watched from midnight to 2 AM the night before a big early morning presentation on the genetic engineering of food...
3. Got beat up for referring to my girlfriend as "honey bunches of oats" (I did it again :-P)...
4. Watched the movie Mean Girls with said girlfriend and housemates...
5. Woke up, called out from work with a "family emergency", and drove 45 minutes to see a high school production of Aladdin, ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, then drove another half an hour to see my girlfriend's best friend's orchestra performance...
6. Ate delorcious deviled eggs courtesy of HBoO (I swear, it's the last time I'll call you that..:-P)...
7. Drove back to my house, arrived at 2 AM, and promptly passed out...

As you can see, it's been quite the productive weekend. I'll let you know how the rest turns out later...

-Matt

No comments: