Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Let's build a snow-mun...

Today, it snowed a bunch but, alas, class was not canceled. I went to work and made $30 in tips, but since it was so crazy, everything was pooled and I ended up making $27..:-/

My car was outside during the snow-times, and my doors froze shut. I had to scrape the ice away with my hands to open them. When I tried to put down the windows to clear the snow from them, they got stuck halfway down, so I had to drive with the windows down. The only logical conclusion I can reach is that I've gravely offended this guy, and he is extracting his revenge in very subtle ways. I'm on to you Snow Miser!

Also, the greatest rendition of The 12 Days of Christmas was performed by the greatest girl in the world en route from Target to home yesterday. Hats off to her...

-Matt

1 comment:

Melissa said...

you forgot to mention how i taught you the 385902184 extra verses of "frerster the snermern"