Saturday, March 15, 2008

After a short unscheduled hiatus, I proudly present...

...a post in which I purport premeditated propositions prepared primarily post-haste (or in that fashion)...

And that makes absolutely no sense at all. It's 4:30 PM, and I just woke up. Welcome to my world, it's always cold outside, light is only seen when diminished by clouds in a sunset covered by tall buildings, and my blog entries are surely affected by an early onset of dementia exacerbated by extreme cabin fever. Translation? I'm CRAZY..MWAHAHAHA..!!!!!

It's the middle of March, still cold outside, and I have officially lost my mind. On the days that I attempt to leave Knoll Court, I'm blasted by freezing winds and sometimes rain, leaving me in a condition of absolute mental turmoil. So I've stayed inside. For three days. I finally drift off to sleep around 8 AM, waking up at about 4 PM, just in time to watch the shops close and the sun set. My life is shrouded in darkness and I've officially run out of food. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO..!!!!!!?????

Well, I guess Eugen could get a bass...
Flower could make some milkshakes...
And then, in pure Rush fashion, we could dine on honey dew and drink the milk of paradiiiiiiiiiiiiise whoah PARADISE..!!!

That would probably make me feel better...

I feel better now..:-)

-Matt

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i like this new photoshop action you are currently using. it makes your pictures look all overexposed and edgy. HARDxCORE might i dare to say?!

<3