Thursday, March 6, 2008

I love this place...

What have I been up to the past few days, you ask? Well, mostly nothing, not gonna lie. Today I woke up at 4 PM, but I still find myself having to run outside and see the light at least once per day. The past few days have been filled with little adventures to the Quayside or in town to explore. I found a really cool music shop in town with Flower and Eugen the other day and played a £539 guitar, roughly $1000. Today I took a trip to a free art museum, The Baltic, but arrived just in time to see it close. It's okay, though, because I got a few cool pictures on the way...
I'm not sure I've posted a picture of what it looks like in town, but...
This is where I go shopping every day..:-)

And, last but not least...
Another picture of the amazing English sky. This one is straight out of the camera, unphotoshoped...

That's all for today..:-)

-Matt

No comments: