Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And so it begins...

Today, classes at TCNJ are in session. My first class, Introduction to Atheism, was canceled because the professor is currently attending a conference. Wow. Good start. Either I have a professor that doesn't give a shit, or he has orchestrated a deeply symbolic lesson teaching his students that not even his own classes matter because, in the end, we are all just dust in the wind. Brilliant.

Or...

I just paid a large sum of money to sit in my underwear playing video games on Compy II all day...

...
...

..Dust in the wind. Right.

My next class, Math for Liberal Arts Majors, was really interesting intellectually stimulating boringasshitomgwtfisthepointofthis not that bad, but I have a hard time remembering the details because, on the way to campus, I saw a kid fall off of his bike. I pulled over, not to see if said small child was in need of medical attention, but because I was laughing so hard I couldn't see straight. That's a driving hazard, so I pulled over. I saved lives. I think that warrants a medal, or maybe just a key to the city. Either one's fine, I'm not picky...

Today set the tone for my senior year at college. Here I thought I would take myself seriously, perhaps buckling down to do some work. In response, I get a canceled class and a hilarious distraction. Good. This semester is going to be AWESOME..:-)

-Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's your letter?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember when YOU were that hilarious distraction, in Fall 2007. Don't think I forgot.

I never forget.

Suldog said...

Slapstick rules!