Saturday, August 9, 2008

School's out for summer...

I finally have a new computer. This means that I can upload and photoshop pictures again. How liberating..:-D

I moved back to TCNJ early for several reasons. First, and foremost, I needed to get a job and establish myself in Ewing. Second, alone time with HBoO. Third, and most pertinant to this entry, I wanted to sneak on campus while nobody was around to take some artsy farts pitchahs...

So, here they are. This, for those that haven't seen it, is where I go to school (when I'm not gallivanting in England, of course)...
Here we have the TCNJ lake. I practically lived here freshman year. Not only is it a beautiful view, it's slightly isolated from the rest of campus and is, therefore, a great place to ponder...
This is the center of campus. On a normal day, 6,000+ 18-22 year olds are shuffling back and forth, either going to class or planning their next drug-fueled adventure...
The Science Complex. Many a drunken fool hath bathed in that fountain...
Here's the courtyard between the library and the dining hall. Again, completely abandoned...
No, geese! Anna Paquin does not attend TCNJ!!! Fly away home kthxbye...

Ahhh, it's good to be back. I forgot how much fun it is to write and photoshop every day. More entries to come, most likely in shorter intervals..:-)

-Matt

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY FOR PHOTOBLOGES!

Campus looks totally weird without anyone there. And did you know that I have never participated in any of the Shenanigans associated with the Science Complex fountain? Mostly because I'm sorta skeeved out; It looks dirty most-the-times.

Melinda said...

I wanted to stop by and tell you that you've been tagged! (sorry if you hate memes)
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Write 7 interesting or random facts about yourself.
2. Tag 7 people you want to learn more about.
3. Post a comment on their blogs to let them know.

Have fun!